Recently I have been having significant issues getting into IBM websites (Connections Cloud, Bluemix, PartnerWorld etc) and it seems to be because of too many cookies. I am just leaving this here for anyone who thinks they might have a similar issue. I have heard of multiple people also having the same issue recently.
- If you can’t get in but all your friends can
- If you get unauthorized messages but you don’t get a log in screen
Check in Incognito mode / Private mode / Porno Mode (or whatever you want to call it) and see if your link works. If it does then it is probably cookies.
From an IBM.com webpage,
- in Chrome hit F12 and open developer tools
- view all the cookies
- select the top one and start hitting DELETE DELETE DELETE and get rid of them all
- F5 / refresh
- and you are working again
There are resources/tool for clearing cookies in browsers but this is pretty quick.
In Internet Explorer
Thanks Eric !