It has been an amazing year so far since Lotusphere and things have been happening thick and fast for me:
- My first Lotusphere (15 Jan)
- Added to http://planetlotus.org as a blogger (Feb 29)
- My first screencast – notesIn9.com #50 – (12 Mar)
- My first podcast appearance – Taking Notes Ep 157 – (13 June)
- 20,000 hits on the blog (28 June)
All this has lead up to an opportunity which I felt was too good to pass up on.
- I am going to work for the PSC Group as an XPage developer
In a few weeks I will be starting with PSC and I am flattered that they consider me good enough to work with the likes of John Head, Troy Reimer, Kathy Brown and the other fantastic programmers/consultants they have over there.
This is so cool 🙂