What a year – and it gets better….!
Posted by MarkyRoden on July 2, 2012
It has been an amazing year so far since Lotusphere and things have been happening thick and fast for me:
- My first Lotusphere (15 Jan)
- Added to http://planetlotus.org as a blogger (Feb 29)
- My first screencast - notesIn9.com #50 – (12 Mar)
- My first podcast appearance - Taking Notes Ep 157 – (13 June)
- 20,000 hits on the blog (28 June)
All this has lead up to an opportunity which I felt was too good to pass up on.
- I am going to work for the PSC Group as an XPage developer
In a few weeks I will be starting with PSC and I am flattered that they consider me good enough to work with the likes of John Head, Troy Reimer, Kathy Brown and the other fantastic programmers/consultants they have over there.
This is so cool